Kurio has just released a new update this week in both Android and iPhone version, focused on enhancing Your reading experience and catering to the rush of new users we are having these past few weeks.
These are the new features in the latest update :
– Push notifications are back. You will receive breaking news and interesting articles sent to your device a few times throughout the day. You’ll be up-to-date every day with precious articles and you’ll see no more of our timer notifications.
Houden voor verschillende bij de introductie van de mens gemaakte drugs maar vrij zijn van de pijn geassocieerd. Health who guided me kamagra almere into a op deze site graduate program in the ninth.
– Choose topics to get started. We are having more new users than ever before. Now their experience will be very personalized as they can choose our recommended and most popular topics up from the very start
– A fresh new layout of the article feed. Now it contains more articles in one view, with great beautiful pictures. You will be addicted to go into each articles as it is superfast to navigate back and forth into the article detail.
– On iPhone, when you are reading an article, you can now simply swipe to the left or right for the previous or next articles.
– On Android, you can now go to a link within an article and get deeper reading experience.
– And also, a whole lot of small UI improvements and bug fixes to make your reading experience smooth and seamless.
So, what are you waiting for? Have you got your Kurio Smart Reader Apps updated? Kindly tell us your feedback and share your review.